Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012


i am not made of brilliant dreams
of shining lights, of big, bold screens
that scream at you whilst you traipse the big, bold city
on a rainy night, with your head hung low
and how the colours will twirl in an occasional puddle 
and you will walk through all the muddle and how things 
will cease: the day, the breeze
but not the dreams, and not the show

but what i am, i shall present 
for there are chances 
i may earn your consent 
for i will dream with you on a starlit night 
(i will look at the stars and back at you
 and tell you how)
there is only a semblance 
of difference, quite a striking resemblance
and that you twinkle just as well for me 
and maybe even more 

i am not made of brilliant dreams 
but i can keep Yours safe for you

3 comments:

Deviation said...

I find it quite amusing that you always write something which I don't understand.

I'm Aaisha said...

@Daniyal: Sorry, I don't mean to. :( One day.

Deviation said...

Actually, it'll be quite nice if you put a little before & post poem description. I love reading it.

You might know what I'm talking about if you read Tazeen's blog.