Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feels like Home.

There is something about you,
That feels so alive.

Like writing on the first page of a brand new notebook.

Like the feel of a smoothly running pen.

Like smelling the pages of old books.

Like my feet sinking beneath the sand,
as cold water rushes at them.

Like the occasional surprise of my messy bun of hair
turning out to be perfect.

Like reading a poem that rhymes perfectly.

Like when the wind blows so hard and my hair and
clothes are close to falling off, and I just laugh.

Like when I get perfect scores.

Like the breeze around just before the rain.

Like snuggling into a blanket after a hard day.

Like finding a good book to read.

Like drinking coffee that isn't too hot, nor too cold; just perfect.

Like..you.

There's just something about you.
That feels like home.



No comments: